It's Recap time! So last night's episode was interesting to say the least...I'm just going to do a rundown.
Since when did Cookie grow a pair? Oh that's right, when she saw Kayla's horrible self defense skills...Since episode 1, I've always thought she was an idiot (to put it mildly) but you've got admire that she didn't back down from Kayla.
I can't believe she gave her surf instructor a hobknob job in the bathroom! When he told her it was bad I couldn't stop laughing....I'm still laughing!!
Boston- Did anybody else think that she would've stomped Cookie into the ground if they hadn't been in the limo?
Aleia layed low in this episode but I sense that she'll be instigating alot more in the future. Apparently the next episode shows her two timing Kevin (her 53 year old sugardaddy) for a much younger man! Here's hoping she doesn't go all 'Fatal Attraction'. I know that she's loaded in real life but I want to know why she was in the mental institution....was she forced or voluntary? Things that make you go hmmm...
Amber B is a narcissist! She's so into herself that she thinks everybody else wants to be her and if they don't like her they are 'jealous'!
The Tanesha prank was CLASSIC! They were all shaking in their boots when she came into the house. Does Oxygen think that it's viewers are stupid? Like we all actually thought it was a coincidence as opposed to being staged! It kinda pissed me off because it reminds you that 'reality shows' are kinda sorta scripted! DAMN YOU OXYGEN!!!!
Let's be real- Tiffany proclaiming herself 'mama bear' of the house and the scurrying upstairs to call her family about Tanesha translated as: Oh shit, I'm so scared Tanesha is going to beat me down!Tiffany feels like topdog of the house but i'm not sure why she thinks so?!
I wanted Sarah to slap Amber but whatever...Is she an official playboy model or is it a part time thing?
So the new roomate is locked out of the house by the other girls....how immature! I hope when she finally gets in that there's a big blowout between her and Tiffany (who was saying 'go away bitch' while she was at the door)
Hey, this is Bad Girl's Club after all?!
Drop me some comments and tell me what you thought. Until next week.....

How comes Aleia is rich on the outside? Also do you know where we can get these online? i've got the first four but can't find any others, i've been reading re-caps and yours seems to be one of the best so far
ReplyDeleteWell the information I read about Aleia implied that she comes from money...I don't think she's rich on her own. I was REALLY suprised when I read that she's a rich girl from Atlanta(I'm pretty sure it was Atlanta she was from)...
ReplyDeleteshe does act a bit spoilt though don't she, the hissy fit with the chair lol
ReplyDeleteLOL that chair bit was SO phony! She acted like she was going to beat Cookie down but I think the entire audience along with Cookie knew she wasn't going to do a thing....loved how Cookie just sat there calm, cool, and collected while Aleia was going to 'kick her ass'! I really want to see Sarah act up..she's the good girl in the house ya know?!
ReplyDelete