This episode was kinda boring to me. Did anybody else expect alot more drama with the arrival of the new girl?! ~ The girls in the house were being immature bitches. The point is that they felt threatened that the new girl would come in and steal their thunder. It reminded me of a Sorority house...
~I expected alot more from Tiffany, isn't it funny how when Kayla was in the house she was all sweet and quiet for the most part now she's all over the place like she's the new HBIC? She totally LIED when she told the new girl that they weren't hating on her and that they liked her when they all were talking shit about her the entire first day!The whole thing felt high school....
~The new girl Ashley has got balls! I give her credit for not taking any shit from Whitney's smartass remarks or the other girls hating on her. I can tell that she's going to get into a fight with somebody in the house
~Oxygen showed it's ass yet again (last time I mentioned how they are making it so obvious that the show is more scripted then reality)- Joey from The Real World Hollywood just happened to be on the street standing nearby so Ashley could hit on him?! Did they hve sex? Joey was such a tool on TRW so I hope I don't see him again. This shouldn't be his stepping stone to having an 'acting career'
~The fact that they are going to Vegas to blow Oxygen's $$$$ was genius! Why play with the fake if Oxygen is footing the bill =)
~Amber B is a dummy if she's supposedly marrying Greg in Vegas. LOL watch it be Cookie she marries or something stupid like that....
~I thought Cookie was really nice in this episode and seemed to be the only mature one...what happened to the surf instructor? hehe we all know he'll never call again after she "bit" him in his special area LOL
~Are their jobs to going be burlesque performers? I'm confused- every season the bad girls have a job and the girls do nothing everyday so how is this supposed to help them 'change'. None of them are pursuing any career goals or anything!
~I usually like Whitney but now she's working my patience! She needs to stop talking about how she's gonna hit this person or beat that person- DON'T TALK THE TALK IF YOU CAN'T WALK THE WALK! I don't want her to fight but I want her to stop talking like she's going to do it when we know she's not!
~Aleia UGH everything about Beaver Teeth irritates the life out of me! First of all she's a sneaky bitch- Did anybody notice her trying to start the fight by telling Whitney "Well if you're going to go, go out with a BANG!" Second: Are you seriously going to tell me that she chose her grandfather Kevin over every other hot guy in LA? Not that she's very good with men (as we saw in the Speed Dating episode where the guy practically ran screaming from the house.).... but still?!
~As much as I hated the Amber's in the beginning I'm starting to like them a bit more just because of how willing they were to get to know the new girl....
Like I said this episode was kinda dead to me....leave me some comments! Tell me how you really feel about the epi!! Agree with what I said or totally disagree?

LMFAO at the Oxygen "showed it's ass" comment! Most of what you said is what I was thinking too
ReplyDeleteoh god i hate whitney with a passion
ReplyDeletei miss kayla
the new girl has a slut vibe
the ambers are the worlds dumbest blondes
aleya has a voice like nails on a chalkbord
wonder if joey will be like a guest star as ashleys bf
NEED BRING KC BACK IN DA HOUSE OR AT LEAST TANEISHA POP OFF THOMAS BACK TO RUN THINGS
ReplyDelete