I had a roomate in college who always let her dishes pile up and made loud sex noises every night with a different guy every other night (I shit you not!). My response: Since I was so close to graduation, I knew beating her ass wasn't an option, so I took the revenge route like the poster of this video. What did I do? I recorded her having sex that night (tape recorder). The next night when she had like 8 people in the living room (3am on a Wednesday). I walked to the kitchen placed my tape recorder onto the counter pressed play and cranked the volume up. I stayed there standing..wanting her to push me over the 'edge'. (This may not have been embarassing but for the fact that she made loud animal noises and screamed obscenities during sex) Her friends laughed hysterically and she couldn't even speak...needless to say she never did it again. Do I feel bad? Hell no! WATCH! His reaction is the best part!
Roomate Revenge by karenserlm
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lolol love it. >:)
ReplyDeleteasfan
Wow! That is legendary work.
ReplyDeleteI know,I wish I'd thought of it! GENIUS
ReplyDeletelolol, he probably got beat up for that though
ReplyDeleteI think he did...his roomie had WAY too much rage to just let it go!
ReplyDelete