
You know I always find myself feeling sorry for this girl! We are the same age and I grew up loving The Parent Trap, but her life has spiraled totally out of control. All of sudden she went from an big actress to becoming a full fledged alcoholic snorting cocaine at parties and doing stints in a rehab facility (i.e. a day spa). Just when I thought she was making a huge comeback with Ugly Betty, here comes the tumultous lesbian relationship where she and Ronson are seen constantly fighting all the way to the frightening photos of her emaciated body. This girl is withering away!!! Her stage mom and publicity whore father aren't helping her at all...I hope she gains some weight, gets some guidance, and gets her life/career back on track! If Britney can do it then why can't she?

I gasped when I saw this, she looks like a bobblehead.
ReplyDeleteHer life has gone down the toilet but unlike you I get the sense that she's a ungrateful diva. There are alot more young actresses out there with more talent and class like Natalie Portman who seems more deserving.
ReplyDeleteThat lesbian relationship isn't gonna last long and she has most likely gotten back to the cocaine
ReplyDeleteShe was good in Mean Girls but that was it! Even in that I felt like she was playing an extended version of herself.Georgia Rule and I know who killed me were duds.
ReplyDeleteIt's like an opposite of Paris Hitlon. A well respected girl known for her acting abilities suddenly appears to be a tabloid girl, whereas Hilton was a tabloid queen and is now trying to venture out.
ReplyDeleteEveryone has their problems and own stuff that they need to go through, at the end of the day people do this every day! Lindsay Lohan is normal, people fight, make love and scew up, people know this but want all of the information on everyone else to spread gossip and cast their own judgement when in actual fact they are probably going through the same thing!