I choose 'The Depp' hands down. The man just exudes sex! If he walked up to me and propositioned me sexually, I honestly can say that a pack of wild dogs wouldn't be able to stop me. Conscience and morality be damned!My best friend is all about 'oh so pretty' Brad " Pitt as her pass.... So tell me, who's your Free Pass celebrity? Saturday, March 7, 2009
Who's your 'Free Pass' Celebrity?
I choose 'The Depp' hands down. The man just exudes sex! If he walked up to me and propositioned me sexually, I honestly can say that a pack of wild dogs wouldn't be able to stop me. Conscience and morality be damned!My best friend is all about 'oh so pretty' Brad " Pitt as her pass.... So tell me, who's your Free Pass celebrity?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Will Smith and George Clooney
ReplyDeleteWentworth Miller
ReplyDeleteSteven Strait
Alexander Skaarsgard
Angelina Jolie
Robert Pattinson
Robert Downey Jr
Dominic Cooper
Jamie Bell
Scarlett Johansson, Gabriel Macht,Sam Worthington, Jake Gyllenhaal,Ben Whishaw, Joseph Gordon Levitt
ReplyDeleteJohnny Depp really, He's getting up there in age don't you think? He should move over for the younger leading men in Hollywood!
ReplyDelete