
Aww the Oompa Loompa party was adorable! Some may have thought it was creepy but it was original, you've got to admit!
Jenny told Dylan about the test (facepalm) Jenny gave Max a breastpump (facepalm) Jenny takes a picture of Bette in her home looking like she was dining on some Wentworth (bangs head on desk mercilessly) Really I'm exhausted with Jenny's antics, can we just diagnose her a suicidal schizophrenic and be DONE already?! All the shit she's pulling is killing the show- last I checked this wasn't The Schecter Show or Jenny: The L Word, everything is revolving around her and it's taking screentime from all the other characters....
Max looked so unhappy but he looked like a pimp in that willy wonka outfit-very cool!
I laughed when Helena told Jenny to fuck off - the way she says the word made me giggle, so prim n' proper
Tom is an asshole (Dont defend him Max!) He changed his freakin numbers!! What a coward I thought Tom was better then that...the show gave the perception that he was better then that because he overcame Max being transgender and all but now suddenly he goes chicken shit over a child that he initially wanted?!
WTH was with the multi-tasking stroller?! That thing looked like a heavy duty steel weapon...HIDEOUS! Bette and Tina tsk tsk you guys have better taste then a black and steel 'jaws of life' stroller!
Shane was flirting with Jamie in the kitchen- for some reason I didn't like it at all, prob because I think *Little Miss Jamie* is a tease and KNOWS it. (Stick to Alice and Tasha- Shane would eat her alive- literally and metaphorically)
While I'm on *Little Miss Jamie*, there better be an angle somewhere! I mean this chick is coming off all innocent and wide eyed but you can't tell me she doesn't have the slightest inclination that Tasha and Alice both want her! Also, she's so freakin 'free' with changing in front of them- C'MON...(rolls eyes) Tasha opened up to Jamie, and it finally dawned on Alice like a religious revelation that...drumroll please- SHE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO HER and it's not working!
Max offered her baby to Bette and Tina and I thought they were great friends by saying no! Max had a huge panic attack and everything hit her like a ton of bricks (hell I would too if I was by myself)
Kind off topic but how awesome are Max's brows- very Brooke Shields and I'm in total envy!
OK so Captain Obvious tells me that Tasha initiated sex with Alice cuz she saw jamie naked lol...I never would've gotten that on my own!
The contractor dyke lady's laugh was killing me!!!!! She sounded like a chipmunk, she's so into putting up a front about liking men-HA! The jig is up honey...
Shane is an idiot plainly put. Jenny's suprise was a photography studio, they've been together for 2.5 seconds and she thought it was okay to receive that as a gift?! The signs to walk away from the relationship are there and yet she's still putting up with Jenny's crap (sigh) On a personal note: My straight girl crush for Shane is diminishing with every episode, since when is Shane so weak and passive. I have a friend who says you either want to do her or be her or both! I'll settle for neither at this point....where the hell are my L Word DVDs?!
Introducing the Marcy character to live with Tina and Bette?!!? (Insert frustrated scream)
So Sunset donned his male attire and came onto 'Jive Talk' Kit and it was horrifyingly embarassing that she slapped him! He only was acting out her fantasy, and how come it didn't click with her that it was Sunset? She does know that Sunset is a black man under all the clothes and maekup right?! (BTW Wasn't he a tall glass of chocolate milk?!)
YESSS Bette's wardrobe has returned her out fit at the gallery was kickass and those louboutins were gorgeous....
Meh...Tina loves NY
Oysters remind Jenny of a 'guy cumming in her mouth'- NEVER AGAIN will I be able to even look at an oyster or eat one without thinking about her colorful analogy
That pic of Molly looked like Shane lol
That 'almost' love scene between Nikki and Shane was actually kinda cute- they were really vibin until she threw up
You know I've got to give it to Kelly- this chick goes after what she wants fearlessly and agressively! Bette turned her own cold and she still kept trying to go in for a kiss...why? Because we all know that while Bette wouldn't cheat on Tina again, she's insanely tempted by Kelly! Kelly knows it and is banking on those feelings to drive a wedge between them.
Tina is a big movie executive- I get it already, but seriously I will always consider Bette to be the ultimate career woman between them!
So let's see we have 2 episodes left and nothing has been wrapped up- GREAT! Where is Jodie? Molly? Carmen? Marina? I feel like the last episodes are going to leave me angry and dissatisfied, so I may as well prepare myself now, huh?

Jenny was trying to kiss everybody's ass by having the baby shower because she knows none of her friends really like her anymore. It would be a dream if Jenny written off as being mentally ill but this is Chaiken we're dealing with here! She's going to most likely make this entire show as part of a book Jenny wrote or just all in her imagination. Like the Roseanne finale, which was rather contrived if you ask me!
ReplyDeleteThe only part of that creepy Willy Wonka party I liked was Shane and Alice sucking helium. Hilarious! Max looked completely ridiculous in that outfit if you ask me. But I was starting to dig his beard and he goes and shaves it off. Oh well. We did find out an interesting tidbit from the party--Tina always wins the poop game. lol!! I loved it when Alice turned her speech for Max into a rant about Jenny and when she did they panned the camera over and you see Helena with a beer in each hand and a disgusted look on her face. Greatness! But poor Max! I feel so bad for him.
ReplyDeleteAll the scenes with Tasha, Jamie, and Alice were just awkward. Tasha and Jamie just need to hook up and get it over with. Not that I want Alice to get hurt, but I've never liked the Tasha/Alice combo.
Miss Independent, it looks like we have the fabulously dressed Bette back! She looked amazing in both dresses--the gray one with the black belt and those 4 inch heels! Not to mention she climbed a ladder in them. Bette rocks!! And the purple one at the gallery opening was beautiful. Bette is my straight girl crush, in case you haven't noticed. :)
Kit looked very pretty at the gallery opening as well. And what about Sunset?! I did not recognize him at all until he said the arms and legs line. I don't ever want to see him in that makeup again! :)
My hatred for Kelly continues to grow. She looked totally ridiculous falling all over her drunk self at B&T's house. Couple this with my hatred for Jenny and her evil picture taking self and I'm about ready to explode! :)
My favorite Alice line of this episode: Walking into the gallery opening, seeing that huge ball of string-looking statue, "Looks like a giant cat threw up." LOL!
I felt like we saw a little bit more of the old Shane shine thru when she ditched Jenny to go with Nikki. Don't give up on her yet, Miss Independent.
Do you think Bette and Tina will end up moving to NY? And what is the deal with Marcy coming to live with them?! I'm afraid you may be right, with all these new characters being introduced and none of the old one's being closed out--being angry and dissatisfied when it's all said and done may be inevitable.
During the credits it was mentioned there will be a special look back at the past 6 yrs. Do you know if this will be next week or the same night of the finale. I'm confused.