**HUGE APOLOGIES**- My internet hasn't been working since the begining of the week and I just got it fixed! Don't the technicians know that it's like a prison sentence to not have the internet!!! Now I'm back and we can do the recap!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sadly there are only a few episodes left and I don't feel like any storylines are wrapping up at all! I mean there are so many different plotlines going on and NONE of them has come to a close: Max-Tom-and baby? Adele's whereabouts? Stolen film negative? Why isn't Jenny dead yet? Molly's letter to Shane? Where's Marina and Carmen? Joyce and Phylis getting married? You get the gist.....what's really annoying me is that they have yet to wrap any of those storylines up and are introducing new characters and problems on top of everything else! For example: Jamie/Tasha/Alice, Bette & Kelly, Tasha and Alice potential breakup, etc
First of all, I KNOW I am not alone when I say that I will miss the Betty theme song-it's like nails on a chalkboard and I have to MUTE every time!
Poor Alice- *FACEPALM* She should've known Jenny would steal her idea! I mean c'mon Jenny's morality went on hiatus a season and a half ago! Alice finally found an interesting creative outlet for her and Jenny steals her idea!
Why doesn't Alice just sue Jenny for stealing her idea? Tasha could be her witness to the fact that Alice was in fact writing the story and ALL of the friends know that Alice took her treatment to Jenny on Tina's suggestion!!
Speaking of Alice and Tasha, how could we forget dear Jamie! I want to know what's her angle, I mean you can't tell me the woman has absolutely NO idea that both of them want a piece....Is she into one of them?both of them? is she a tease? Do I really care that much? Nah, moving on...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sadly there are only a few episodes left and I don't feel like any storylines are wrapping up at all! I mean there are so many different plotlines going on and NONE of them has come to a close: Max-Tom-and baby? Adele's whereabouts? Stolen film negative? Why isn't Jenny dead yet? Molly's letter to Shane? Where's Marina and Carmen? Joyce and Phylis getting married? You get the gist.....what's really annoying me is that they have yet to wrap any of those storylines up and are introducing new characters and problems on top of everything else! For example: Jamie/Tasha/Alice, Bette & Kelly, Tasha and Alice potential breakup, etc
First of all, I KNOW I am not alone when I say that I will miss the Betty theme song-it's like nails on a chalkboard and I have to MUTE every time!
Poor Alice- *FACEPALM* She should've known Jenny would steal her idea! I mean c'mon Jenny's morality went on hiatus a season and a half ago! Alice finally found an interesting creative outlet for her and Jenny steals her idea!
Why doesn't Alice just sue Jenny for stealing her idea? Tasha could be her witness to the fact that Alice was in fact writing the story and ALL of the friends know that Alice took her treatment to Jenny on Tina's suggestion!!
Speaking of Alice and Tasha, how could we forget dear Jamie! I want to know what's her angle, I mean you can't tell me the woman has absolutely NO idea that both of them want a piece....Is she into one of them?both of them? is she a tease? Do I really care that much? Nah, moving on...
I loved Alice this episode! She was so sneaky and bad for bringing Nikki into the mix and creating the entire " Is she really in love with you?" scheme -LOVED IT! She OWNED Jenny this episode...
This has been bothering me all season: (First Bette and now Helena!) WTF is with Helena's outfits lately!? She's a filthy stinking rich heiress!!! Her wardrobe always rivaled Bette's- formfitting, chic, professional and very classy and now she's wearing shapeless frocks the color of puke? With an extra wide black cotton headband?! I DON'T THINK SO.....
JENNY FORBIDS SHANE!BWAAAAHAAAHHAHAAHAAA........Jenny is such a needy whiny little twit! Did she actually think that an ultimatum was going to fly with Shane?! SO GLAD SHANE TOLD HER TO LAY THE FUCK OFF .I felt like Shane tried to dump Jenny in the nicest possible but it backfired on her. I kind of wanted Shane to fuck Nikki just to get rid of Jenny.
Kelly is playing straight but she's so gay or maybe bi-sexual!! Tina wanted to dive across the dinner table and claw kellys face off! Bette is "The one that got away" - THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS!! How dare Kelly talk about Bette like that with Tina right there, it was so inappropriate but Kelly knows that's she pushing her buttons!
I KNEW Tina was going to get the boot soon! I loved how Bette took the reins when Tina left and layed into Aaron! She called them bald-headed little penises- HA! I can't believe Aaron made that comment about working with lesbians! When Tina came over I was laughing uncontrollably at how badly she was destroying them until she said "Shut your piehole"....that's when I went silent-WHAT? Seriously, when was the last time you said shut your pie-hole to somebody? I think I was about 13 years old but that just a rough guesstimate...
Nikki was tolerable this episode and even fun! Her comment about having to play "ugly, retarded, or a lesbian to win an Oscar" was hilarious!
I take back the school marm comment I made about Tina's clothing 2 weeks ago because her dress at the dinner was very chic! I want that dress!!!
I like that Dylan was giving Helena breathing room to decide what she wanted to do instead of putting the moves on her hardcore when she came over to the house.
OK Dylan and Helena's love scene was 10 minues long-I SWEAR IT!!! I kept thinking 'Couldn't this screen time be devoted to Max?'
WHERE IS MAX?
Shane walking away seemed symbolic...
Does Dylan remind anybody a tad bit of Max in the face??
I'm guessing Xena Warrior Princess doesn't appear till the last episode either huh?
Kelly is playing straight but she's so gay or maybe bi-sexual!! Tina wanted to dive across the dinner table and claw kellys face off! Bette is "The one that got away" - THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS!! How dare Kelly talk about Bette like that with Tina right there, it was so inappropriate but Kelly knows that's she pushing her buttons!
I KNEW Tina was going to get the boot soon! I loved how Bette took the reins when Tina left and layed into Aaron! She called them bald-headed little penises- HA! I can't believe Aaron made that comment about working with lesbians! When Tina came over I was laughing uncontrollably at how badly she was destroying them until she said "Shut your piehole"....that's when I went silent-WHAT? Seriously, when was the last time you said shut your pie-hole to somebody? I think I was about 13 years old but that just a rough guesstimate...
Nikki was tolerable this episode and even fun! Her comment about having to play "ugly, retarded, or a lesbian to win an Oscar" was hilarious!
I take back the school marm comment I made about Tina's clothing 2 weeks ago because her dress at the dinner was very chic! I want that dress!!!
I like that Dylan was giving Helena breathing room to decide what she wanted to do instead of putting the moves on her hardcore when she came over to the house.
OK Dylan and Helena's love scene was 10 minues long-I SWEAR IT!!! I kept thinking 'Couldn't this screen time be devoted to Max?'
WHERE IS MAX?
Shane walking away seemed symbolic...
Does Dylan remind anybody a tad bit of Max in the face??
I'm guessing Xena Warrior Princess doesn't appear till the last episode either huh?
I'm tired of the 'jive hip and happenin 70's' way that Kit speaks! It reminds me of Foxy Brown but 30 yrs later!!! Is it just me? I mean Bette and Kit are sisters and I find myself forgetting because they are like night and day (no pun intended)
So that's all I've got for this week! Did I miss anything? Overall, I liked this episode but like I said I take issue with all the storylines piling up that aren't being closed up and we have only 3 episodes left!
So that's all I've got for this week! Did I miss anything? Overall, I liked this episode but like I said I take issue with all the storylines piling up that aren't being closed up and we have only 3 episodes left!

First off, let me say that I am right there with you on all the loose ends that aren't being tied up and I'm frustrated that time is running out on all of them! It really sucks that this, the last season, was/is being thrown together and rushed thru in only 8 episodes!! I feel like we the fans are getting short-changed.
ReplyDeleteWith that said, I really did enjoy this episode--it had me laughing numerous times. For example, Alice's comment on how setting Dylan up with an escort, rather than Nikki, would just prove that she was a ho. Nikki's comment on the only ways to win an Oscar was hilarious! But the scence that I had to rewind over and over was when Tina was coaching Jenny on what to say to Dylan and Jenny called Nikki a whippersnapper. LOL!! The whole Dylan sting operation brought back fond memories of the Dana/Lara sting operation of old. :)
Oh my gosh!! Alice, you have my blessing, kill her now!! Drown her in her own "idea well" and do us all a favor.
GO TINA!! I think it was so sweet how Bette went to Tina's defense but obviously Tina didn't need her. I loved the look Bette gave Aaron and William as she walked away from the table! But yeah, the "shut your piehole" line put a kink in an otherwise awesome ass chewing. I can't wait for Tina to tear into Kelly like that! Oh my gosh, the nerve of her to talk about Bette the way she did right in front of Tina's face!! Is it just me, or does Elizabeth Berkley remind anyone else of Skeletor from He-Man?? Keyword for her--ugly!
While Tina seems to be growing a backbone this season, Shane is losing her's. But it was nice to see a little of the old Shane re-emerge when she stood up to Jenny. I'm just waiting for all of the old Shane to come back and go sleep with Nikki. :)
I knew that Dylan would pass the test and that she and Helena would reconnect. And I'm glad. But I didn't think their love scene would ever end either! And did you notice that it was not set to music like every other extended love scene has always been? We got to enjoy 10 mins of passion set to sirens, dogs barking, and horns honking. lol! Miss Independent, I hadn't thought about it but you're right--Dylan does look a little like Max. But what is up with her hair? She looks like she could take flight at any moment.
And I couldn't agree with you more on being sick of the way Kit talks! I have been thinking that exact thing this entire season. I mean if she is only going to be given 3 lines per episode could she at least try to not resurrect Foxy Brown with each delivery? Maybe the writers were trying to make Bette and Kit look more like sisters when, in the first Planet scene, they had JB say, "Check yourself before you wreck yourself" in her best Foxy B voice. Which sounded ridiculous coming out of her mouth. lol!
So as we move forward to Jenny's impending death, I thought it would be fun to look at where we stand with the list of possible suspects. Let me know if I miss any.
1. Alice- she should have killed Jenny last Sunday so we know she has a motive.
2. Tosha- she was pretty pissed at Jenny for stealing Alice's treatment--as she should be--so she has motive.
3. Nikki- I could see her offing Jenny to get to Shane, can't you?
4. Shane- She is trapped by Jenny and her craziness but I can't see her killing Jenny to get herself out of it.
5. Tina- She had reason when she thought Jenny stole the negative but it seems that she believes now that Jenny didn't. Unless she finds out otherwise I think she should be off the list.
6. Bette- Jenny hasn't done anything to really piss Bette off this season so as of now I would say she has no motive. But with Jenny that could change at any moment.
7. Max- I don't think they will give him enough air time to make him the killer.
8. Helena- No motive for her that I can come up with.
9. Kit- Same for her. Unless Foxy Brown and her gun decide to make an appearance.
What do ya think????
And one last thing- okay two last things. Why were there no previews of next week's episode at the end of this one??? And do you think they will at least give us a 2 hr long series finale??
Dillon is head over heels for Helena and I'm relieved she didn't fall for Nickis' attempts to chat her up. It was all or the best since she's only got eyes for Shane anywho.
ReplyDeleteI think it's obvious to everyone in the peanut gallery that Kelly is vying for Bette's attention. I just wonder if Bette fancies her enough to mess up everything she has with Tina. I'm betting she sleeps with Kelly and lies about it.
Lucy Lawless is fantastic on Battlestar Gallactica! I can't wait for her appearance.
I was intrigued by Max's storyline and am
dying to know what happened between him and Tom!
I found Alice extremely attractive this episode, she was so angry and so bad =)
Ordinary girl, you forgot to mention Jodie! I think she returns this week and will be just as nutty as usual!
Rangergirl I could not believe that comment Jenny made about all writers taking for the 'idea well'!!! She thinks she so high and mighty now...
ReplyDelete*LMAO HE-MAN-I almost choked on a french fry just now!!!* Elizabeth Berkely looks horrible! My friend thinks she "SOOO SEXY"...I think she looks like Plastic Surgery Barbie!!!
I lost it when Bette made that comment 'wreck yo' self'- I laughed because it was ludricuous for the fabulous Bette Porter to say something like that hehe...
Tina has grown a backbone and frankly it's about time!! But I'm really upset with Shane being disintegrated into Jenny's arm candy, where's her stoyline at? (I may be a little biased since Shane is my straight girl crush but still...)
Ranger Girl you forgot to add Adele!! I'm still holding out for her to come back, I mean sure she's got a couple of movies in the works but the chick was bonafide psycho and wanted to be and have Jenny's life!! (have you ever seen the mvie Single White Female?) If so, then you know what I'm talking about!
Of course, we could put Jenny on the list as killing herself too....
Oh and rumor has it the finale IS 2 hours long!
The-Fame
I have no freaking clue as to where Max went! I hope we get to fast forward somehow and see the birth of the baby- now THAT would be interesting!
I have never seen Battlestar Gallactica but I did love Xena! She kicked ass BIG time.....can't believe she's only in one episode though.
Please don't say it! I want Bette and Tina to be the last couple standing, Bette knows better she CAN'T AND WON'T sleep with Kelly!!
Ahh I did forgert Jodi didn't I?! Meh what's to say...we'll see what Fatal Attraction Jodi does this week?! I SWEAR she stole the negative.....
Miss Independent--good call on Jodi being the negative theif. I could totally see that being the case! Sabotaging Tina is a perfect way for her to take revenge on Bette. I'm crossing my fingers too that Bette will resist 'Skeletor' and her evil finaglings and that she and Tina will be the last couple standing. They have to be!!
ReplyDeleteI really do miss the old Shane. She can't go out as Jenny's henpecked girlfriend! Something has to give and soon.
I forgot all about Adele! Which wasn't hard since she has been MIA since episode one of this season. I just don't see how they are going to bring all these characters (Adele, Joyce & Phyllis, Molly, Marina, Carmen) back in the mix in enough time to do their storylines any justice. Hopefully Chaiken and crew will pleasantly surprise us.
I'm going to go add Single White Female to my NetFlix queue now. :)
Late posting but I just wanted to let you know that yes, Niki's quote was hilarious but Angela Robinson who wrote the episode, actually stole the quote from her one-time co-worker Ms Lindsay Lohan :p http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400497/
ReplyDeletehttp://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/lindsay%20lohan%20attacks%20oscar%20winners
Of course, because of most people's interpretation a lot of people thought she was just being bitter or something but the way I see it, really she was just saying well you know, there IS a criteria for an Oscar in Hollywood and those 3 (ugly, dumb,gay) are 3 of the biggest Oscar-bait roles. Did you know that Niki is based on Lindsay? Remember the leather jacket in this episode? And how Niki comes into the club and is greeted by like 10 different people? The L Word released little clues about Niki along the way, and well, Shane in the fedora in 607..unsubtle nod to Lindsay's formerly permanently-behatted girlfriend Sam Ronson :p 601 Niki just wasn't Niki for me though. I find that my fave Niki episodes are always Angela Robinson episodes (505, 507, 510, 605). I think it's coz she can get the balance right between immaturity, comic moments and sincerity with Niki.