
This news is bittersweet for me! It's been bugging me for the past two weeks...It's no suprise that Grey's has gone to hell in a handbasket this season-which is why I have refained from doing episode recaps like I'd originally planned!
Izzy can't leave the show fast enough for me, my bootprint has been in her ass since last season and I'm glad she's going! The thing is I used to LOVE Izzie, she was one of my favorite characters but all of a sudden she started feelin' herself a wee bit too much for my tastes. Case in point: Shonda Rhimes worked around her film schedule and Heigl makes the snotty remark to the press about how she didn't feel the written material for her character was good enough to get a GG. (Scoffs) Come again?! The chick was barely in the season when she was filming because Shonda was nice enough to give her breathing room to do movies and the show! Rhimes should've fire her ass then....Then there was the incident where she insulted Judd Apatow (the right now King of Comedy) by saying what she thought the entire film was about “It paints the women as shrews, as humorless and uptight, and it paints the men as goofy, fun-loving guys. … It was hard for me to love the movie.” ....The man gave her her first BIG movie role and she slapped him in the face. Seth Rogan totally OWNED her ass when an interviewer asked him what he thought about her comment. He replied: ‘‘Thought it would have been nice if she'd said something while we were making the movie,'' he said. ‘‘In one of the hundreds of conversations we all had about our thoughts and feelings about the material and one of the many conversations where Judd was asking us for our input.I mean, it won a Women's Image Network Award. Take that! She can take it up with them.'' Heigl's career will eventually disintegrate into the Rom-Com Hall of Shame, because that's all she seems to do film wise!
What I'm really sad about is George!!! He was always the really nice sweet guy that everybody wanted to be friends with but never wanted to date! He had such great storylines and I blame Shonda Rhimes for his departure 100%. George went from being a main character on the show with his own intense storylines and romances to becoming an extra with 2 lines every other episode! WTH?! Rhimes made room for unlikeable Lexie to delevop as a character but didn't think she was neglecting George. I don't blame TR Knight at all for being fed up and wanting to quit. It's an insult to him! He's been there longer than alot of the new 'main' characters (Mark,Callie,Owen,etc), so what gives?!! Poor George- I don't really see his career going further then Grey's which is sad.
Since they are leaving then I have a couple of demands if ABC wants to keep me as a viewer:
1. Addison needs to return
2. Burke needs to return or at least do a couple of episodes
3. Hahn needs to come back at least for a few episodes to wrap her storyline up with Callie properly! I was disgusted with how they fired her so abruptly...
4. Denny needs to go- FOREVER!!!!!!
5. I'm sorry to say this but the Chief needs to go! If you're going to retire then don't do it half-assed....
6. Bailey needs more airtime, what happened to her problems with her husband?
Izzy can't leave the show fast enough for me, my bootprint has been in her ass since last season and I'm glad she's going! The thing is I used to LOVE Izzie, she was one of my favorite characters but all of a sudden she started feelin' herself a wee bit too much for my tastes. Case in point: Shonda Rhimes worked around her film schedule and Heigl makes the snotty remark to the press about how she didn't feel the written material for her character was good enough to get a GG. (Scoffs) Come again?! The chick was barely in the season when she was filming because Shonda was nice enough to give her breathing room to do movies and the show! Rhimes should've fire her ass then....Then there was the incident where she insulted Judd Apatow (the right now King of Comedy) by saying what she thought the entire film was about “It paints the women as shrews, as humorless and uptight, and it paints the men as goofy, fun-loving guys. … It was hard for me to love the movie.” ....The man gave her her first BIG movie role and she slapped him in the face. Seth Rogan totally OWNED her ass when an interviewer asked him what he thought about her comment. He replied: ‘‘Thought it would have been nice if she'd said something while we were making the movie,'' he said. ‘‘In one of the hundreds of conversations we all had about our thoughts and feelings about the material and one of the many conversations where Judd was asking us for our input.I mean, it won a Women's Image Network Award. Take that! She can take it up with them.'' Heigl's career will eventually disintegrate into the Rom-Com Hall of Shame, because that's all she seems to do film wise!
What I'm really sad about is George!!! He was always the really nice sweet guy that everybody wanted to be friends with but never wanted to date! He had such great storylines and I blame Shonda Rhimes for his departure 100%. George went from being a main character on the show with his own intense storylines and romances to becoming an extra with 2 lines every other episode! WTH?! Rhimes made room for unlikeable Lexie to delevop as a character but didn't think she was neglecting George. I don't blame TR Knight at all for being fed up and wanting to quit. It's an insult to him! He's been there longer than alot of the new 'main' characters (Mark,Callie,Owen,etc), so what gives?!! Poor George- I don't really see his career going further then Grey's which is sad.
Since they are leaving then I have a couple of demands if ABC wants to keep me as a viewer:
1. Addison needs to return
2. Burke needs to return or at least do a couple of episodes
3. Hahn needs to come back at least for a few episodes to wrap her storyline up with Callie properly! I was disgusted with how they fired her so abruptly...
4. Denny needs to go- FOREVER!!!!!!
5. I'm sorry to say this but the Chief needs to go! If you're going to retire then don't do it half-assed....
6. Bailey needs more airtime, what happened to her problems with her husband?

No comments:
Post a Comment